Gender Recognition: Young People:Written question - 196227

Asked by Kate Green
(Stretford and Urmston)
Asked on: 27 November 2018
Department of Health and Social Care
Gender Recognition: Young People
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what assessment he has made of the effectiveness of transition arrangements for young people moving from the gender identity development service to adult services; and if he will make a statement.
Answered by: Jackie Doyle-Price
Answered on: 05 December 2018

The Gender Identity Development Service has transition leads who regularly liaise with adult gender services to facilitate a seamless transition for young people transferring to adult services.

Share this page