Seabed: Mining:Written question - 189619

(Bristol East)

Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 09 November 2018
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Seabed: Mining
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, if he will provide the names of the four independent experts the Government has appointed to advise on deep sea mining.
Answered by: Sir Alan Duncan
Answered on: 14 November 2018

We are not aware of the supposed four experts to which the Hon Member refers.

Share this page