Refugees: Greater London:Written question - 181331

Asked by Tulip Siddiq
(Hampstead and Kilburn)
Asked on: 18 October 2018
Home Office
Refugees: Greater London
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how much funding his Department has provided to support newly-recognised refugees in London when they have moved out of asylum dispersal accommodation in each of the last three years.
Answered by: Caroline Nokes
Answered on: 26 October 2018

Newly recognised refugees have immediate access to the labour market and can access a range of mainstream services, including social welfare benefits, healthcare, and English language tuition.

Funding for these services is provided by the relevant Departments.

Share this page