Alcoholic Drinks: Rehabilitation:Written question - 160766

Asked by Neil Coyle
(Bermondsey and Old Southwark)
Asked on: 04 July 2018
Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
Alcoholic Drinks: Rehabilitation
To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, what the total local authority expenditure on alcohol treatment services in England was in (a) 2014, (b) 2015, (c) 2016 and (d) 2017; and if he will publish that same information by region.
Answered by: Rishi Sunak
Answered on: 09 July 2018

The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government hold partial records of the information requested. Spend on alcohol treatment was first recorded as a separate item in 2016-17 (£191,000 for England).

MHCLG has not produced statistics at regional level since 2012, as per Ministerial Statement:

Figures on local authority expenditure on public health services, are collected on the Revenue Outturn (RO3) form available from:

Share this page