Plastic Surgery: Taxation:Written question - 157073

(North Durham)
Asked on: 25 June 2018
Plastic Surgery: Taxation
To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, how much (a) tax and (b) National Insurance was paid by Fly in/Fly out cosmetic surgeons performing cosmetic procedures in the UK.
Answered by: Mel Stride
Answered on: 03 July 2018

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) publishes annual statistics relating to Income Tax deducted from pay (excluding pensions) by employers under the Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) system by industry (including the health and social work industry).

However, HMRC cannot identify tax or National Insurance receipts from Fly in/Fly out cosmetic surgeons specifically.

Share this page