Housing: Travellers:Written question - 127503

Asked by Kate Green
(Stretford and Urmston)
Asked on: 08 February 2018
Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
Housing: Travellers
To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, what steps he is taking to encourage registered social landlords to apply for the Affordable Homes Grant to build new sites for Travellers.
Answered by: Dominic Raab
Answered on: 22 February 2018

The Department published an addendum to the Affordable Homes Programme 2016-21 prospectus and supplementary information, which set out that funding is now available for new build traveller pitches within the Programme.

Local authorities and housing associations are invited to submit their bids which will be assessed based on the criteria set out in these documents.

The addendum to the prospectus and supplementary information are available at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/shared-ownership-and-affordable-homes-programme-2016-to-2021-guidance

Share this page