Motor Vehicles: Exhaust Emissions:Written question - 105493

(Bristol East)

Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 06 October 2017
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Motor Vehicles: Exhaust Emissions
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, with reference to his Department's strategy, UK plan for tackling roadside nitrogen dioxide concentrations, published in July 2017, when his Department plans to issue guidance to local authorities; and if he will make that guidance publicly available.
Answered by: Dr Thérèse Coffey
Answered on: 11 October 2017

The Government is working closely with local authorities required to take action under the UK plan for tackling roadside nitrogen dioxide concentrations. Bespoke advice, expertise and funding has already been provided. There is regular engagement with the local authorities and the Government is committed to continuing to support local authorities with specific advice, expertise and funding targeted at each area throughout the production and implementation of their local plans.

Grouped Questions: 105494

Share this page