Housing: Planning:Written question - 71207

(Mid Sussex)
Asked on: 18 April 2017
Department for Communities and Local Government
Housing: Planning
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will grant to local authorities the power to levy council tax on developments not completed within a set period.
Answered by: Gavin Barwell
Answered on: 26 April 2017

This government has no such plans, but in our Housing White Paper we set out a range of measures to speed up build out. The consultation is currently open.

Share this page