Immigration: EU Nationals:Written question - 68896

Asked by Deidre Brock
(Edinburgh North and Leith)
Asked on: 23 March 2017
Home Office
Immigration: EU Nationals
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what guidance her Department provides to universities and colleges on the requirement for comprehensive sickness insurance for EU citizens from outside the UK.
Answered by: Mr Robert Goodwill
Answered on: 30 March 2017

Guidance on which groups of EU nationals require comprehensive sickness insurance as well as the types of documents accepted to meet this condition has always been publicly available to all parties. This can currently be found from page 30 onwards of the guidance on ‘qualified persons’ available on the GOV.UK website via the link below:

Grouped Questions: 68897

Share this page