Immigration: EU Nationals:Written question - 68794

Asked by Deidre Brock
(Edinburgh North and Leith)
Asked on: 21 March 2017
Home Office
Immigration: EU Nationals
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what information the Government has provided to citizens from other EU countries residing in the UK as self-sufficient persons or students of the requirement to have comprehensive sickness insurance.
Answered by: Mr Robert Goodwill
Answered on: 28 March 2017

Guidance on the conditions for exercising Treaty rights as a self sufficient person or student has always been publicly available to EU nationals. This can currently be found from page 21 onwards of the guidance on ‘qualified persons’ available on the GOV.UK website via the link below:

Share this page