Higher Education:Written question - 66516

Asked by Wes Streeting
(Ilford North)
Asked on: 03 March 2017
Department for Education
Higher Education
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, (a) how many and (b) which universities offer a four-year integrated masters degree course at undergraduate level.
Answered by: Joseph Johnson
Answered on: 13 March 2017

The Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) collects and publishes statistics on enrolments at UK Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). According to HESA’s Student Record, in the academic year 2015/16 there were 163 publicly funded HEIs in the UK, and 99 of these institutions recorded one or more entrants to integrated masters degrees[1] at undergraduate level. The names of these institutions are included in the accompanying table.

[1] An integrated masters degree is identified by the codes M22, M26 and M28 of the ‘courseaim’ field in HESA’s Student Record. Further information on this variable can be seen at https://www.hesa.ac.uk/collection/c15051/a/courseaim/

ANNEX A (Excel SpreadSheet, 18.44 KB)

Share this page