Travellers: EU grants and loans:Written question - 54951

Asked by Kate Green
(Stretford and Urmston)
Asked on: 25 November 2016
Department for Communities and Local Government
Travellers: EU grants and loans
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, pursuant to the Answer of 18 November 2016 to Question 52441, if he will take steps to promote the use of EU structural funds to support greater Roma involvement in the labour market.
Answered by: Andrew Percy
Answered on: 05 December 2016

No. Roma, Gypsy and Traveller groups and local authorities can engage in European Structural and Investment Funds through their Local Enterprise Partnership.

Share this page