Social Security Benefits:Written question - 54499

(East Renfrewshire)
Asked on: 23 November 2016
Department for Work and Pensions
Social Security Benefits
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many (a) medical and (b) work capability assessments were conducted to assess claimants' eligibility for each benefit for which his Department is responsible in each of the last two years.
Answered by: Penny Mordaunt
Answered on: 29 November 2016

The Department does not record the information you have requested on (a) medical assessments for Personal Independence Payment. The information on (b) work capability assessments can be accessed from

Share this page