Holding answer received on 13 June 2016
The table below shows the number of referrals (complaints) from the Pay and Work Rights Helpline (PWRH) to relevant enforcement authorities for the 2014/15 financial year.
Table 1: Referrals from the PWRH to each enforcement agencies, 2014/15
1. Numbers are rounded to the nearest 10.
2. Calls can be referred to more than one agency so the sum does not amount to the total number of calls referred for the period.
3. Calls referred to agencies include complaints, complex queries and calls where intelligence was passed to other agencies.
4. Figures include referrals via all PWRH communication channels, including telephone calls, post and online complaints.
5. These figures are based on final data submitted by BSS on closure at the end of March 2015. They may not reconcile with provisional data provided while the old helpline was operational.