Department of Health: Travel:Written question - 5465

Asked by Tom Watson
(West Bromwich East)
Asked on: 02 July 2015
Department of Health
Department of Health: Travel
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many (a) civil servants and (b) special advisers in his Department are entitled to the use of a (i) car with a dedicated driver, (ii) car from the Government car pool and (iii) taxi ordered through a departmental account.
Answered by: Jane Ellison
Answered on: 10 July 2015

Civil servants, including special advisers, may use a taxi or Government car in properly defined circumstances. Information about the use of taxis and Government cars for the most senior civil servants are published on a quarterly basis.

Share this page