Countryside:Written question - 212273

Asked by Jim Shannon
Asked on: 28 October 2014
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, if she will have discussions with the National Gamekeepers Association, the Countryside Alliance and the Land Access and Recreation Association on the protection of moorland and peat bogs where fishing takes place.
Answered by: George Eustice
Answered on: 03 November 2014

We would be happy to consider holding such discussions upon receipt of further information from the Member for Strangford about these issues.

Share this page