Financial consequences memoranda
Standing Order No. 22C requires the House of Commons Accounting Officer to produce a memorandum on the financial consequences of any motion to be considered by the House if the motion would have a direct consequence of additional expenditure under the House of Commons: Administration Estimate estimated to be £50,000 or more.
Read the financial consequences memoranda produced by the House of Commons Accounting Officer:
- Changes to the Independent Complaints and Grievance Policy Scheme Financial Consequences Memorandum (17 July 2019)
- Amendment (b) to the motion in the name of the Prime Minister on Section 13 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (24 January 2019)
- Appointment of a Select Committee on European Statutory Instruments Financial Consquences Memorandum
- Appointment of a Select Committee on European Statutory Instruments Financial Consequences Memorandum (23 January 2018)
- Appointment of a Select Committee on exiting the European Union Financial consequences (4 October 2016)