Thursday 6 December 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Security —
(1) Agreement between the United Kingdom and Bulgaria concerning the Mutual Protection of Classified Information. () (8482)
(2) Agreement between the United Kingdom and France concerning the Mutual Protection of Classified Information. () (8511)
2 Air Services—Second Amending Protocol to the Agreement concerning the European Air Group. () (8509)
3 Foreign Affairs—Exchange of Notes between the United Kingdom and Sweden concerning the Assumption of Responsibility for the Protection of the Diplomatic and Consular Interests of the United Kingdom in Iran by Sweden. () (8510)
4 Departmental Performance—Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the Ministry of Defence. () (—)
5 Transport—Report of the Laidlaw Inquiry: Inquiry into the lessons learned for the Department for Transport from the InterCity West Coast Competition. () (—)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Nursing and Midwifery Council (Midwives) Rules Order of Council 2012. (3025)
(2) Nursing and Midwifery Council (Fees) (Amendment) Rules Order of Council 2012. (3026)
laid under the Nursing and Midwifery Order 2001.
(1) Public Records (Transfer to the Public Record Office) (Transitional and Saving Provisions) Order 2012. (3028)
(2) Freedom of Information (Definition of Historical Records) (Transitional and Saving Provisions) Order 2012. (3029)
laid under the Constitutional Reform and Governance Act 2010.
3 Motor Fuel (Road Vehicle and Mobile Machinery) Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Regulations 2012, laid under the European Communities Act 1972. (3030)
4 Plant Health (England) (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2012, laid under the Plant Health Act 1967. (3033)
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
1 Immigration (Designation of Travel Bans) (Amendment No. 3) Order 2012, laid under the Immigration Act 1971. (3010)
2 Report for 2012 of the Armed Forces Covenant, laid under the Armed Forces Act 2011.