Monday 26 November 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
Statutory Instrument (Standing Order 70)
The following negative instrument was laid before the House on 23 November:
Armed Forces (Powers of Stop and Search, Search, Seizure and Retention) (Amendment) Order 2012, laid under the Armed Forces Act 2006. (2919)
Legislative Reform Order
The following order was laid before the House under section 14 of the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Act 2006 together with an explanatory document recommending the affirmative resolution procedure:
Draft Legislative Reform (Hallmarking) Order 2013.
The following instrument was laid before the House for approval by resolution:
Draft Charging Orders (Orders for Sale: Financial Thresholds) Regulations 2012, laid under the Charging Orders Act 1979.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Local Authorities (Calculation of Council Tax Base) (England) Regulations 2012, laid under the Local Government Finance Act 1992. (2914)
(1) Statute made by the University of Oxford on 31 May 2005. (—)
(2) Statute made by the University of Oxford on 15 May 2012. (—)
(3) Statute made by the University of Oxford on 15 May 2012. (—)
(4) Statute made by the University of Oxford on 15 May 2012. (—)
(5) Statute made by Jesus College, Cambridge on 11 June 2012. (—)
laid under the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge Act 1923.