Thursday 18 October 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Human Trafficking—First Annual Report of the Inter-Departmental Ministerial Group on Human Trafficking. () (8421)
2 Departmental Performance—Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the Department of Health. () (—)
The following instrument was laid before the House for approval by resolution:
Draft Housing Act 1996 (Additional Preference for Armed Forces) (England) Regulations 2012, laid under the Housing Act 1996.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Port Security (Port of Aberdeen) Designation Order 2012. (2607)
(2) Port Security (Port of Grangemouth) Designation Order 2012. (2608)
(3) Port Security (Port of Portland) Designation Order 2012. (2609)
(4) Port Security (Port of Tees and Hartlepool) Designation Order 2012. (2610)
(5) Port Security (Port of Workington) Designation Order 2012. (2611)
laid under the European Communities Act 1972.
2 Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012, laid under the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004. (2613)
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
1 United Nations (International Tribunals) (Former Yugoslavia and Rwanda) (Amendment) Order 2012, laid under the United Nations Act 1946. (2559)
2 Burma (Restrictive Measures) (Overseas Territories) (Suspension) Order 2012, laid under the Saint Helena Act 1833. (2596)
3 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 for the Pension Protection Fund, laid under the Pensions Act 2004.