Thursday 29 November 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
(1) Annual Energy Statement 2012. () (8456)
(2) Energy Security Strategy : Government policy document. () (8466)
(3) Electricity Demand Reduction: Consultation on options to encourage permanent reductions in electricity use: Government consultation document. () (8468)
(4) Electricity Demand Reduction: Consultation on options to encourage permanent reductions in electricity use: Summary Document. () (8492)
(5) Electricity Market Reform: Policy overview. () (8498)
2 Draft Energy Bill—Government response to the First Report of the House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee on the draft Energy Bill. () (8504)
3 Health—Minute from the Department of Health concerning the gifting of a stock of Prednisolone enteric coated 5mg tablets to the International Health Partnership for charitable use overseas () (—)
The following instrument was laid before the House for approval by resolution:
Draft Control of Donations and Regulation of Loans etc. (Extension of the Prescribed Period) (Northern Ireland) Order 2013, laid under the Electoral Administration Act 2006 (Regulation of Loans etc: Northern Ireland) Order 2008.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Occupational Pensions (Revaluation) Order 2012, laid under the Pension Schemes Act 1993. (2952)
2 Regulated Covered Bonds (Amendment) Regulations 2012, laid under the European Communities Act 1972. (2977)
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
(1) Report of the Inquiry into the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press chaired by The Rt Hon Lord Justice Leveson, Volumes I–IV.
(2) Executive Summary and Recommendations of the Inquiry into the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press chaired by The Rt Hon Lord Justice Leveson .
laid under the Inquiries Act 2005.
2 Joint Report of the Department of Energy and Climate Change and Ofgem on the Statutory Security of Supply, laid under the Energy Act 2004.
3 Report for 2010 on the operation of the Treasure Act 1996, laid under the Treasure Act 1996.
4 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of Sportscotland National Lottery Distribution Fund, laid under the National Lottery etc. Act 1993.