Monday 23 July 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty on the dates shown:
(1) Minute from the Department of Energy and Climate Change concerning an announcement in respect of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Feed-in Tariffs (FITs). (20 July) (—)
(2) Renewable Heat Incentive: Providing certainty, improving performance: Government consultation document. (20 July) (—)
(3) Government response to the Consultation on Feed-in Tariffs for non-photovoltaic technologies and scheme administration issues. (20 July) (—)
Statutory Instrument (Standing Order 70)
The following negative instrument was laid before the House on 20 July:
Export Control (Amendment) (No. 2) Order 2012, laid under the European Communities Act 1972. (1910)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Registrar of Companies (Fees) (Companies, Overseas Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships) Regulations 2012. (1907)
(2) Registrar of Companies (Fees) (European Economic Interest Grouping and European Public Limited-Liability Company) Regulations 2012. (1908)
laid under the Companies Act 2006.
2 National Health Service (Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations 2012, laid under the National Health Service Act 2006. (1909)