Tuesday 20 November 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Welfare—Government response to the Third Independent Review by Professor Malcolm Harrington of the Work Capability Assessment. () (8474)
(1) International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage, 2001. () (8489)
(2) Protocol of 2003 to the International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage, 1992. () (8490)
3 Broadcasting—Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General on the Value for Money Study of Financial Management at the BBC, together with the response of the BBC Trust. () (—)
The following instrument was laid before the House for approval by resolution:
Financial Restrictions (Iran) Order 2012, laid under the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008. (2904)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Bedfordshire Fire Services (Combination Scheme) (Variation) Order 2012, laid under the Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004. (2879)
(1) Draft Boston (Electoral Changes) Order 2013.
(2) Draft Tonbridge and Malling (Electoral Changes) Order 2013.
(3) Draft Purbeck (Electoral Changes) Order 2013.
(4) Draft Northamptonshire (Electoral Changes) Order 2013.
laid under the Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009.
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
1 Report of the Third Independent Review by Professor Malcolm Harrington of the Work Capability Assessment, laid under the Welfare Reform Act 2007.
2 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, laid under the National Health Service Act 2006.