The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Finance—Public Expenditure Statistical Analyses 2012. () (8376)
2 Criminal Justice—Swift and Sure Justice: The Government's Plans for Reform of the Criminal Justice System: Government proposals. () (8388)
3 Children—Supporting separated families; securing children's futures: Government consultation document. () (8399)
4 Post-Legislative Scrutiny—
(1) Post-Legislative Assessment of the Mental Health Act 2007. () (8408)
(2) Post-Legislative Assessment of the Concessionary Bus Travel Act 2007. () (8406)
5 European Union—Statement on the 2012 European Union Budget and measures to counter fraud and financial mismanagement. () (8405)
6 Departmental Performance—
(1) Report for 2011 of the Interception of Communications Commissioner. () (—)
(2) Report for 2011 of the Intelligence Services Commissioner. () (—)
(3) Report for 2011–12 of the Chief Surveillance Commissioner. () (—)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Housing (Right to Manage) (England) Regulations 2012, laid under the Housing Act 1985. (1821)
(1) Pupil Referral Units (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2012. (1825)
(2) Academies (Land Transfer Schemes) Regulations 2012. (1829)
laid under the Education Act 1996.
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
(1) South London Healthcare National Health Service Trust (Appointment of Trust Special Administrator) Order 2012. (1806)
(2) South London Healthcare National Health Service Trust (Extension of Time for Trust Special Administrator to Provide a Draft Report) Order 2012. (1824)
(3) Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the NHS Commissioning Board Authority.
laid under the National Health Service Act 2006.
2 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), laid under the Science and Technology Act 1965.
3 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS), laid under the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
4 Report for 2011–12 on the exercise of powers under the Industrial Development Act 1982, laid under the Industrial Development Act 1982.
5 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the National Forest Company, laid under the Government Resources and Accounts Act 2000 (Audit of Non-profit-making Companies) Order 2009.
6 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of the Environment Agency, laid under the Environment Act 1995.
7 Report for 2011 on United Kingdom Strategic Export Controls, laid under the Export Control Act 2002.
8 Report and Accounts for 2011–12 of Arts Council England grant-in-aid and Lottery Distribution, laid under the National Lottery etc. Act 1993.