Monday 4 February 2013
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Finance—Treasury Minutes on progress on implementing recommendations from 19 Reports from the Committee of Public Accounts, Session 2010–12; 3 Reports of the National Audit Office; 12 updates from Treasury Minute progress reports; and a progress report on Government Cash Management. () (8539)
(1) Convention Between the United Kingdom and Liechtenstein for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and on Capital. () (8542)
(2) Exchange of Notes between the United Kingdom and Switzerland for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with respect to Taxes on Income, with Additional Protocol. () (8543)
3 Air Services—Agreement between the United Kingdom and Vietnam concerning Air Services. () (8544)
4 Banking—Banking Reform: a new structure for stability and growth : Government response to the Report of the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards, together with the Impact Assessment for the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill and the Certificate of the Regulatory Policy Committee. () (8545)
The following instruments were laid before the House for approval by resolution:
(1) Draft Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (Amendment of Schedule 1) Order 2013.
(2) Draft Civil Legal Aid (Merits Criteria) (Amendment) Regulations 2013.
laid under the Legal Aid Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012.
2 Draft Loss of Tax Credits Regulations 2013, laid under the Tax Credits Act 2002.
3 Draft Renewables Obligation (Amendment) Order 2013, laid under the European Communities Act 1972
4 Draft Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers’ Compensation) (Payment of Claims) (Amendment) Regulations 2013, laid under the Pneumoconiosis etc. (Workers’ Compensation) Act 1979.
5 Draft Mesothelioma Lump Sum Payments (Conditions and Amounts) (Amendment) Regulations 2013, laid under the Child Maintenance and Other Payments Act 2008.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Misuse of Drugs (Amendment) (England, Wales and Scotland) Regulations 2013. (176)
(2) Misuse of Drugs (Designation) (Amendment) (England, Wales and Scotland) Order 2013. (177)
laid under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.