Wednesday 17 October 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Hong Kong—Six-monthly Report on Hong Kong 1 January–30 June 2012. () (8454)
(1) Government response to the Report of the Review chaired by Sir Scott Baker of the United Kingdom's Extradition Arrangements. () (8458)
(2) Government response to the 15th Report of the Joint Committee on Human Rights, Session 2010–12, on the Human Rights Implications of UK Extradition Policy. () (8464)
(3) Government response to the 20th Report of the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee, Session 2010–12, on the US–UK Extradition Treaty. () (8465)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Immigration (European Economic Area) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2012, laid under the European Communities Act 1972. (2560)
(1) Social Security (Habitual Residence) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. (2587)
(2) Child Benefit and Child Tax Credit (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2012. (2612)
laid under the Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992.
(1) Allocation of Housing and Homelessness (Eligibility) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. (2588)
(2) Homelessness (Suitability of Accommodation) (England) Order 2012. (2601)
laid under the Housing Act 1996.
4 North Wales (East and Central) (Coroner's District) Order 2012, laid under the Coroners Act 1988. (2605)
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
1 Welsh Language (Police Names) Order 2012, laid under the Welsh Language Act 1993. (2606)
2 Report of the Office for National Statistics on summary statistics on births and deaths registered in England and Wales during 2011, laid under the Registration Service Act 1953.
3 Report for 2011–12 of HM Chief Inspector of Prisons for England and Wales, laid under the Prison Act 1952.