Tuesday 23 October 2012
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Communications—Government response to the First Report of the Communications Committee on Broadband for all. () (8457)
2 Criminal Justice—
(1) Government response to the consultation on Deferred Prosecution Agreements. () (8463)
(2) Government response to the consultation on Effective Community Sentences. () (8469)
3 Post-Legislative Scrutiny—Post-legislative scrutiny of the Sustainable Communities Act 2007. () (8470)
The following instruments were laid before the House:
1 Housing (Empty Dwelling Management Orders) (Prescribed Period of Time and Additional Prescribed Requirements) (England) (Amendment) Order 2012, laid under the Housing Act 2004. (2625)
(1) Police Appeals Tribunals Rules 2012. (2630)
(2) Police (Performance) Regulations 2012. (2631)
(3) Police (Conduct) Regulations 2012. (2632)
laid under the Police Act 1996.
3 Merchant Shipping (Passenger Ships on Domestic Voyages) (Amendment) Regulations 2012, laid under the Merchant Shipping Act 1995. (2636)