Visit UK Parliament for a tour this summer
5 July 2021
UK Parliament has re-opened its doors to the public for Covid secure tours of the landmark building.
From the 28 July – 4 September, visitors will be able to explore UK Parliament and its history in a 90-minute tour that includes the House of Commons and House of Lords chambers and the 900 year old Westminster Hall.
With ticket options for adults and children, members of the public can explore the heart of UK politics at their own pace using a personal multimedia guide. Guides are available in English (adult), English (child), French, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Welsh.
Whether it is following in the footsteps of the Queen at the State Opening, taking in the ornate decor of the Royal Gallery, or walking through the medieval Westminster Hall with its connections to Guy Fawkes and King Charles I, the tour is the perfect opportunity to get immersed in the history and heritage of UK Parliament.
Tours cost £22.00 for adults, £9 for children, £19 for young adults and concessions, and £17.50 for groups. The tour is suitable for children of all ages, with specially designed guides for younger visitors.
Book now on our Multimedia Tour booking page
Since the start of the pandemic, UK Parliament has been a Covid-19 secure workplace, meeting all government guidance, and our measures have been supported by Public Health England. A range of additional of measures have been taken to ensure that all tours are Covid secure. This includes:
- Test and Trace QR codes at the entrance
- Hand sanitiser stations along the visitor route
- Regular cleaning throughout the visitor route including the multimedia guide devices and headphones. Devices and headphones are only used once every 24 hours.
- Ensuring masks are worn and social distancing is enforced in line with the most up to date Government guidance
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing
- All payments in the ticket office, retail or refreshment outlets must be made by card
- To reduce possible surface transmission, tickets must be printed at home or ticket reference numbers must be presented on mobile phones
More information about our Covid secure measures can be found on our website.