House of Lords Brexit debate: Saturday 19 October
19 October 2019
The House of Lords debated the UK's withdrawal from the EU on Saturday 19 October.
- Catch up on Parliament TV
- Read the transcript in Lords Hansard
- List of speakers (external website)
- Lords Library note: UK's Withdrawal from the EU
- View exclusive images on Flickr
The debate was opened by the Leader of the House of Lords Baroness Evans of Bowes Park (Conservative). Minister for Exiting the EU Lord Callanan (Conservative) responded at the end on behalf of the government.
The last time the House of Lords met on a Saturday was 3 April 1982.
- Attend debates in the chamber
- Follow @ukhouseoflords on Twitter
- Like House of Lords on Facebook
- Watch House of Lords videos on YouTube
- View House of Lords photos on Flickr
- Connect with Lords on the Lords Digital Chamber