Now that the UK has voted to leave the EU what will happen next? When the UK Government starts to negotiate the withdrawal process the current situation in a range of policy areas – from fisheries to human rights – is likely to change.
This conference, open to academics and parliamentary researchers, is an opportunity to build relationships and discuss the impact of Brexit on key policy areas.
Date and location
- Thursday 10 November, 9am – 12.30pm
- Attlee Suite, Portcullis House, Houses of Parliament
About the event
Who can attend?
Please note that the deadline for academics to apply for a place has now passed.
The conference is also open to researchers from:
- House of Commons Library
- House of Lords Library
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST)
- House of Commons Select Committee staff
- House of Lords Select Committee staff
- Inter-Parliamentary Research and Information Network (IPRIN)
- Members’ staff
Parliamentary, Members’ and IPRIN staff should register using this conference registration form.
Please note – the breakout sessions are all now full, however staff can still register to attend the main session.
Image: Flickr - Jeff Djevdet