Question on refuge centres in Enfield

08 December 2009

Government minister, Maria Eagle, answered a written question from David Burrowes on funding provided for women's refuges and rape crisis centres in Enfield

In addition to oral questions, MPs and Peers can ask government ministers questions for written answer. These are often used to obtain detailed information about policies and statistics on the activities of government departments.

Image: iStockphoto

More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Commons news, London, Parliamentary business

Share this page