Question on housing benefit in Newcastle Upon Tyne

03 December 2009

Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Work and Pensions, Helen Goodman, answered a written question from Jim Cousins on housing benefit and council tax benefit in Newcatle Upon Tyne

In addition to oral questions, MPs and Peers can ask government ministers questions for written answer. These are often used to obtain detailed information about policies and statistics on the activities of government departments.

Image: iStockphoto

More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Commons news, North East, Parliamentary business

Share this page