House of Lords Brexit round-up: Health
On 29 March 2017 the prime minister notified the European Council of the UK's intention to withdraw from the European Union.
The House of Lords is looking at the work of the EU, the implications of leaving and the exit process. This page contains a round-up of some of the key reports, analysis and debates on Brexit from the Lords on the topic of health.
Reports and analysis
- EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee: Report urges Government for clarity on EU reciprocal healthcare
During debates, members are able to put their real-world experience to good use, discussing current issues and drawing the government's attention to concerns.
- 3 July 2018: Brexit: reciprocal healthcare report debated by Lords
- 24 November 2017: Implications for the health and social care workforce of the result of the referendum on the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Lords Library briefings
The House of Lords Library is producing a range of guides on Brexit, including the following health related briefings:
- 26 April 2018: Leaving the European Union - Food Safety
- 23 March 2018: Leaving the European Union - Health and Welfare of UK Citizens and Residents
- 18 November 2016: Leaving the European Union - NHS and Social Care Workforce