City Minister to give evidence to Lords EU Committee
On Wednesday 4 March 2020 the House of Lords EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee will take oral evidence from John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury and City Minister.
The evidence session, which will start at 10.15am, is part of the Committee's inquiry on financial services after Brexit. Questions will include:
- How should the EU's equivalence regime be improved? What specific changes are you seeking?
- How should future UK-EU regulatory cooperation in financial services work?
- In which areas might there be opportunities for the UK to diverge from EU rules?
- What can be expected in the Government's upcoming White Paper and Financial Services Bill?
- What can be expected from the Financial Services Future Regulatory Framework Review?
This evidence session, which is open to the public, will take place at 10.15am on Wednesday 4 March 2020 in Committee Room 4A of the House of Lords.