UK-EU international development cooperation: Lords to question minister
The House of Lords EU Security and Justice Sub-Committee will tomorrow take evidence from the Secretary of State for International Development, discussing UK-EU future cooperation on international development.
The upcoming session will look at Government plans for future UK-EU collaboration on international development after the end of the transition period. Following recent developments over the merger of DfID with the FCO, the evidence session will also discuss how this could affect future UK international development policy.
The evidence session will be conducted on zoom and can be followed on Parliament TV from 2.30pm on Tuesday 30 June. Giving evidence will be:
- Rt Hon. Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Secretary of State for
Topics the session will cover include:
- The Government's plans for future collaboration with EU states on
- Future UK international development strategy, including how the UK will seek to maintain influence and leadership post-Brexit
- How the merger of DfID and the FCO will affect UK international
- The impact of Brexit on NGOs