Speaker's Commission on Digital Democracy: meeting on electronic voting
On Wednesday 3 September at 3:30, the Speaker's Commission met to discuss electronic voting.
The Commissioners heard contributions on e-voting in its final public session which was live streamed and tweeted using #DDCVote
- Natascha Engel MP
- Professor bob Watt
- Katie Ghose, Electoral Reform Society
- Andrew Colver, Head of Democratic Services at Rushmoor Borough Council
- The Commission's last meeting was held on the theme of engagement
- Watch the Speaker explain the aims of his commission
- Watch some of the Commissioners introduce themselves
Get involved in the digital democracy discussion!
The Speaker wants to hear from the widest range and largest number of people possible to help inform his Commission's work. All comments/ ideas/ thoughts are welcome in any format (video, written etc.) and via any media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, email, phone etc.) The Commission are also planning a number of discussion ‘roundtable' events around the country to discuss with a variety of groups different questions related to its work. Follow the Commission for upcoming events. The Commission will report in January 2015 so time is tight – get involved now!
Follow the Commission/ get involved