Foreign Affairs Committee: Related Links

Please note that by following any of the links listed here you will be leaving the Parliamentary website.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office Home Page
The website of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), the British Government department responsible for overseas relations and foreign affairs, through headquarters in London and Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates throughout the world.
British Council Home Page
The website of the British Council, the United Kingdom's international organisation for educational and cultural relations.
BBC World Service Home Page
The website of the BBC World Service providing international news, analysis and information in English and 42 other languages.
European Union Home Page
The website of the European Union providing up-to-date coverage of European Union affairs and essential information on European integration.
United Nations Home Page
The official website for the United Nations.
NATO Home Page
The official website of NATO offering immediate access to information on NATO's policies and structures, official documents, press releases, speeches and publications and provides links to other relevant sites.
OECD Home Page
The official website of the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development, an international organisation helping governments tackle the economic, social and governance challenges of a globalised economy.
UK Border Agency, Home Office
The UK Border Agency, part of the Home Office, is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. It also considers applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum.
UKvisas is a joint Home Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office Unit which runs the UK's visa service through British diplomatic posts overseas.
Contacting your MP
Should you wish to contact your Member of Parliament, perhaps about a personal matter relating to one of the organisations above, then you can find out which constituency you are in, who your local MP is and how to contact them by using the link above.