Thursday 9 February 2006
Sir Stuart Bell, in the Chair
1. ACCESS CONTROL PROJECT
The Committee noted the current proposals for access control.
2. RADICAL REDESIGN OF PARLIAMENTARY WEBSITE
The Committee considered the Business Case for the radical redesign, and remitted further consideration to its next meeting.
3. SUPPLEMENTARY ADMINISTRATION ESTIMATE 2005/06
The Committee endorsed the proposed Supplementary Administration Estimate for 2005/06.
4. PRESS GALLERY: CATERING SERVICES
The Committee endorsed the proposed level of provision of catering services in the Press Gallery, subject to review by the Committee of the costs to the House after a year of full operation, in October 2008.
5. OVERSIGHT OF WORKS/ESTATE EXPENDITURE
The Committee agreed to the proposed oversight arrangements as set out in the paper from the Serjeant at Arms.
6. G8 SPEAKERS CONFERENCE REPORT-BACK
The Committee noted the report-back on outturn on the September 2005 G8 Speakers Conference.
[Adjourned till Thursday 9 March at 9.45 am.