Session 2008-09, 23 February 2009
Publication of Report
Publication of Report
Report publication: Housing and the Credit Crunch
The Communities and Local Government Committee will publish its Third Report of Session 2008-09, Housing and the Credit Crunch, on
Tuesday 24 February 2009 at 00.01 am.
The Report will be available in the following ways:
- Advance copies of the Report will be available under embargo on Monday 23 February from 11.00 am onwards to witnesses and media representatives. Please either:
- email the Committee (email@example.com) with details (including whether an electronic or postal copy is required); please entitle the email "Request for Housing and the Credit Crunch Embargoed Report",
- telephone 020 7219 4972 and leave a voicemail message requesting an embargoed copy of the Report and giving details such as name, organisation and address (postal or email).
- Copies of the Report may be obtained, on publication, from the usual outlets, including The Parliamentary Bookshop and The Stationery Office (reference: Twelfth Report of the Committee, Session 2007-08, HC 636).
- The Report will be posted on the internet at approximately 11.00 am on 24 February 2009, and will be accessible via the Committee's webpages.
Committee Membership is as follows: Dr Phyllis Starkey MP (Chair, Lab), Sir Paul Beresford MP (Con), Mr Clive Betts MP (Lab), John Cummings MP (Lab), Jim Dobbin MP (Lab/Co-op), Andrew George (Lib Dem), Mr Greg Hands MP (Con), Anne Main MP (Con), Mr Bill Olner MP (Lab), Dr John Pugh MP (Lib Dem), Emily Thornberry MP (Lab).
Specific Committee Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7219 4972
Media Information: Laura Kibby, 020 7219 0718
Committee Website: www.parliament.uk/clgcom
Watch committees and parliamentary debates online: www.parliamentlive.tv
Publications / Reports / Reference Material: Copies of all select committee reports are available from the Parliamentary Bookshop (12 Bridge St, Westminster, 020 7219 3890) or the Stationery Office (0845 7023474). Committee reports, press releases, evidence transcripts, Bills; research papers, a directory of MPs, plus Hansard (from 8am daily) and much more, can be found on www.parliament.uk