On Monday 3 December the Committees on Arms Export Controls will hold its first evidence session on Strategic Export Controls 2013.
The inquiry is examining the Government’s 2011 Annual Report on Strategic Export Controls (HC 337, July 2012) and the quarterly reports produced during the last quarter of 2011 and the first two quarters of 2012, the Government's policies and procedures, and wider arms control issues. The purpose of the session is to examine: strategic export control policy; enforcement of export controls, and wider arms control issues.
Monday 3 December at 3:45pm in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Roy Isbister; Team leader, Small Arms and Transfer Controls, Saferworld:
- Oliver Sprague; Programme Director, Military Security and Police, Amnesty International UK
- Martin Butcher , Policy Advisor – Arms Campaign, Oxfam GB
at 4:45pm (or immediately after the previous panel)
- Mr David Hayes (Chairman of EGAD), David Hayes Export Controls
- Mr Barry Fletcher (Executive Committee Member of EGAD), Fletcher International Export Consultancy
- Mr David Barber, International Trade Compliance Manager – UK, UTC Aerospace Systems
Mr Michael J.V. Bell, Export Controls Consultant