Business and trade organisations questioned by Lords
22 November 2012
The witnesses will be telling the Committee about the challenges faced by SMEs in exporting their products.
These include the main challenges they face when exporting in their sectors and how these differ from large organisations; how helpful UKTI are and what, if anything, they could do to improve their services; if the Olympics has boosted interest in their products and whether the Government bodies should be doing more to ride the wave of Britain’s current high profile.
Thursday 22 November, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Jane Turton, Director of Business Development & Business Affairs at All 3 Media and member of Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television (PACT)
- Richard Wilson, CEO of The Independent Games Developers Association (TIGA)
- Patrick O’Luanaigh, CEO of nDreams and a director of TIGA
- and Paul Alger, Director of International Affairs at the UK Fashion and Textile Association
- Melanie Leech, Director General of the Food and Drink Federation
- Steve Barnes, Director of Economic and Commercial Services at the Food and Drink Federation
- and Philip Opie, Technical Director and Chairman of Bennett Opie Ltd
Image : iStockphoto
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Lords news, Committee news, Culture, media and sport
Share this page