The Special Public Bill Committee will hear evidence from Chris Oldknow, Mark Ridgway, Diane Hamer, Alexis Hawkes and Jessica Stretch, as part of its scrutiny of the Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Bill.
Monday 31 October, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Chris Oldknow, former chair of the Anti-Counterfeiting Group
- Mark Ridgway, IP Federation
- Diane Hamer, Head of Business & Legal Affairs, Brand Protection, BBC Worldwide
- Alexis Hawkes, Head of Intellectual Property, BBC
- Jessica Stretch, IP Counsel, ebay
Visiting Parliament: Watch Committees