The International Relations Committee takes evidence from regional experts on India in international affairs.
Wednesday 9 May, Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Kate Sullivan de Estrada, Associate Professor in the International Relations of South Asia, University of Oxford
- Rahul Roy-Chaundry, Senior fellow for South Asia, International Institute for Strategic Studies
- To what extent are India's foreign policy ambitions regional or global?
- Have these changed in the Modi era?
- How important is the UK to India's foreign policy ambitions?
- To what extent is the UK’s understanding of India outdated?
- How does China's relationship with Pakistan impact India?
- How is India engaging with newly established regional bodies, such as the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN?)