The International Relations Committee takes evidence from former Australian Foreign Minister on the changed world conditions in international affairs
Wednesday 6 June, Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Gareth Evans, Former Foreign Minister of Australia (1988-1996)
- To what extent, and how, has multilateralism been challenged in recent years?
- What can be done to reinvigorate multilateralism?
- How is Australia responding the increasing assertiveness of China in Asia?
- What is your view of the UK's foreign policy toward China in recent years?
- What role do you expect middle-ranking powers in Asia, Africa, and Latin America to play in international affairs?
- How do you view the role of the UK in the current international environment?