The International Relations Committee hears from former witnesses, regional experts and young people from the region to discuss its conclusions and recommendations for its report on the UK and the Western Balkans, followed by a question and answer session.
Wednesday 17 January Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Introduction by Committee Chairman, Lord Howell of Guildford
At 10.40am, responses to the report by
- Professor Kenneth Morrison, Specialist Adviser to the Committee,
- Lord Robertson of Port Ellen, former Secretary General of NATO (1999-2004)
- Dr Jonathan Eyal, International Director, RUSI
- Dr Andi Hoxhaj, University of Warwick; Ms Andrea Ugrinoska, National Youth Council of Macedonia, Ms Sanja Vico, goldsmiths University of London
- Committee members response
- Open-floor Q&A with audience
12:15 – Ends
How to attend
This event is now fully booked. Thank you for all expressions of interest.