The House of Lords European Union Committee heard oral evidence from the Rt Hon David Lidington MP, Minister for Europe, on the 22 May European Council.
The evidence session took place on Tuesday 4 June at 4.05pm in Committee Room 4 in the Palace of Westminster. Members of the public are welcome to attend the session.
Areas the Commitee covered in the questioning included:
- The Climate and Energy policy framework
- The Carbon Market
- Tax fraud and tax evasion
- The Financial Transaction Tax
- The UK's opt-out decision
- National parliaments and the European Union
- Serbia, Kosovo and Syria