The Lords EU Committee discusses the Government’s preparations for a no deal Brexit with the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Rt Hon Michael Gove MP
Monday 9 September in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
Topics for discussion
- How have the Government's preparations for a no deal Brexit been accelerated?
- What are the biggest areas of risk in the event of no deal?
- What prospect is there of 'mini deals' or 'side deals' with the EU to cover specific issues in the event of a no deal?
- What will happen to UK-EU internal security cooperation in the event of a no deal?
Image: Parliamentary copyright