The Lords EU Committee takes evidence from Daniel Hannan MEP and Jude Kirton-Darling MEP on the future relationship between the UK and the EU, comparing the visions for that relationship set out by the UK Government, the European Council and the European Parliament.
Monday 30 April in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Daniel Hannan MEP, Member of the European Parliament, European Parliament
- Jude Kirton-Darling MEP, Member of the European Parliament, European Parliament
- What role is the European Parliament seeking to play in discussions on the future UK-EU relationship?
- What model do you think is the most likely outcome of negotiations on the future UK-EU relationship?
- What areas are likely to be covered in the framework for future relations, to be agreed in October 2018?
- What issues will remain to be resolved after the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019?