The Lords EU Committee hears evidence from the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster David Lidington to discuss his Brexit-related responsibilities.
Wednesday 19 June in Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon. David Lidington MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- How the Cabinet and its Cabinet Committees have operated in relation to Brexit.
- The UK Government's engagement with the Government of Ireland on Brexit-related issues.
- The consequences of Brexit for the devolution settlements
- How the UK can maximise its influence in the EU post-Brexit.
Image: Parliamentary Copyright