The Lords EU Committee discusses the progress of Brexit negotiations with Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union Rt Hon David Davis MP.
Tuesday 1 May in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
- The text of the withdrawal agreement and the timeline for agreement
- The Government's position on a customs union with the EU
- The Government's proposals for avoiding a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland
- The future relationship between the UK and the EU
Image: Parliamentary copyright